• In the current market economy, especially in the industrial production sector, Chemicals are actually playing an important role and present in almost all production facilities. However, how to manage, transport and store Chemicals effectively is still a big challenge for all enterprises, because the number of Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouses which are licensed in accordance with the regulations of Vietnam only accounts for a small proportion of the total number of Warehouse Business currently.
• Foreseeing the inevitable trend in the Supply chain Industry, TRA-SAS with all efforts has constructed and completed the Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse at Phu Thanh – Vinh Thanh Industrial Park, Nhon Trach District, Dong Nai Province, with a total construction area of more than 16,000 m2.
• With the above strategic location, the Project of Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse is invested and constructed by TRA-SAS with large scale, modern and meeting all the highest industrial standards in fire safety and official operation since April, 2021
• Our Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse was approved for the Environmental Impact Assessment (DTM) report in 2020 and achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2023.
Unique Selling Points:
– About location:
– 50 minutes from Cat Lai Port to Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse of TRA-SAS
– 70 minutes to My Thuy roundabout District 2, via Highway No. 01 (Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Highway) & Highway 51
– 90 minutes from Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse of TRA-SAS to VSIP1 Industrial Park (Binh Duong), via Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway or Highway 51
– 70 minutes from the Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse of TRA-SAS to Cai Mep International Port. via Highway 51
The convenient movement to the Port Areas, Industrial Zones makes an important contribution to accessing a large and comprehensive transport network, meeting the needs of transshipment and distribution of goods for customers.
– About Scale & Capacity:
– Total area: 16.818 m2
– Storage capacity: 9,000 m2
– Capacity: 12,000 tons
– Designed to handle Dangerous goods classification: Gasses, Flammable Liquids, Flammable Solids, Oxidizing Substances, Toxic Substances, Corrosive and Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods such as: motor engines, zinc oxide, lithium ion batteries, etc.
– The different groups of products are classified to be stored into separated areas with corresponding preservation, meeting the strict standards of every specified commodity group.
– The warehouse is fully equipped with supervising cameras, automatic fire alarm systems, automatic water spraying and foam spraying systems to ensure goods safety and prevent fire and explosion. In addition, the warehouse is equipped with suitable devices to ensure optimal storage conditions for goods (such as ventilation fans, air conditioning, thermometers, hygrometers, refrigerators, etc.). These devices are regularly inspected, maintained, and serviced to ensure stable and accurate operations.
– Typical Customers: