In the current market economy, especially in the industrial production sector, Chemicals are actually playing an important role and presenting in almost production facilities. However, how to manage, transport and store Chemicals effectively is still a big challenge for all enterprises, because the number of Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouses which is licensed in accordance with the regulations of Vietnam only accounts for small proportion of the total number of Warehouse Business currently.
Foreseeing the inevitable trend in the Supply chain Industry, TRA-SAS with all efforts has constructed and completed the Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse at Phu Thanh – Vinh Thanh Industrial Park, Nhon Trach District, Dong Nai Province, with a total construction area of more than 16,000 m2.
With the above strategic location, the Project of Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse is invested and constructed by TRA-SAS with large scale, modern and meeting all the highest industrial standards in fire safety.
Put into operation: April 2021
Unique Selling Points:
**** All Facilities of DG Warehouses ensure to meet the requirements for the appraisal process in accordance with the current regulations on chemical storages – Decree 113/2017/NĐ-CP, applied for Conditional Trading Chemicals License and Restricted Trading Chemicals License
– 50 minutes from Cat Lai Port to Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse of TRA-SAS
– 70 minutes to My Thuy roundabout District 2, via Highway No. 01 (Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Highway) & Highway 51
– 90 minutes from Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse of TRA-SAS to VSIP1 Industrial Park (Binh Duong), via Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway or Highway 51
– 70 minutes from Chemical and Dangerous Goods Warehouse of TRA-SAS to Cai Mep International Port. via Highway 51
The convenient movement to the Port Areas, Industrial Zones makes an important contribution to accessing a large and comprehensive transport network, meeting the needs of transshipment and distribution of goods for customers.
****About Scale & Capacity:
– Total area: 16.818 m2
– Storage capacity: 12,000 m2
– Capacity: 12,000 tons
– Designed to handle Dangerous goods classification: Gases, Flammable Liquids, Flammable Solids, Oxiding Substances, Toxic Substances, Corrosive and Miscellanous Dangerous Goods such as: motor engines, zinc oxide, lithium ion batteries, etc
The different groups of products are classified to be stored into separated areas with corresponding preservation, meeting the strict standards of every specified commodity group.
***** The warehouse is fully equipped with supervising cameras, automatic fire alarm systems, automatic water spraying and foam spraying systems to ensure goods safety and prevent fire and explosion.